From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yum may refer to:
- Dong-Kyun Yum (Hangul: 염동균, Hanja: 廉東均) (born 1950), a former boxer from South Korea
- Edward Yum (任亮憲), a Hong Kong politician and activist
- Kwun Yum or Guanyin, the bodhisattva associated with compassion as venerated by East Asian Buddhists
- Yum Jung-ah or Yeom Jeong-ah (born 1972), South Korean actress
- Yum Sin-ling (Chinese: 任善寧), member of the Hong Kong Legislative Council from 1995 to 1997
- Yum-Tong Siu (born 1943), the William Elwood Byerly Professor of Mathematics at Harvard University
- yum (Yellowdog Updater, Modified), an open-source package-management tool for Linux operating systems, especially Red Hat Linux
- YUM, the ISO 4217 currency code for the Yugoslav dinar between 1994 and 2003
- Yum! Brands, a corporation that operates Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut
- ISO 639:yum, language code for the Quechan language
- Yuma International Airport, by IATA code, in Yuma, Arizona
- Yum Yum (disambiguation)
- Yummy (disambiguation)
- Yuma (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Yum"
- All pages with titles containing "Yum"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.