From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yum may refer to:
- Ren (surname), romanized as Yum or Yam in Cantonese
- Dong-Kyun Yum (Hangul: 염동균, Hanja: 廉東均) (born 1950), a former boxer from South Korea
- Yum Jung-ah or Yeom Jeong-ah (born 1972), South Korean actress
- yum (Yellowdog Updater, Modified), an open-source package-management tool for Linux operating systems, especially Red Hat Linux
- YUM, the ISO 4217 currency code for the Yugoslav dinar between 1994 and 2003
- Yum! Brands, a corporation that operates Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut
- ISO 639:yum, language code for the Quechan language
- Yuma International Airport, by IATA code, in Yuma, Arizona
- Yum Yum (disambiguation)
- Yummy (disambiguation)
- Yuma (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Yum"
- All pages with titles containing "Yum"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.