From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yuma can refer to:
- Yuma Desert, desert in southwest U.S. and northwest Mexico
- United States
- Yuma County, Arizona
- Fort Yuma, California
- Yuma County, Colorado
- Yuma, Kansas
- Yuma, Kentucky
- Yuma, Michigan, a community in Springville Township, Michigan
- Long Island, Bahamas, called Yuma by Native Arawak Indians over 500 years ago
- The Magdalena River, also known as the Yuma River
- La Yuma, pejorative name for the United States
- Dominican Republic
- Quechan, also called Yuma, a native people of Arizona
- Juma people, a native people of Brazil
- Suma Indians (Suma also spelled Yuma), a native people of Texas and Chihuahua, Mexico
- Yuma Chitose, a fictional character in the manga, Puella Magi Oriko Magica
- Yuma Tonami, a fictional character in To Heart 2
- USS Yuma, a number of U.S. Navy ships
- Yuma (film), a 1971 TV film starring Clint Walker
- Yuma, REALbasic web programming language
- Yuma point, also called an Eden point, a type of Paleo-Indian stone projectile point, first found in Yuma County, Colorado.
- Yuma Organic, a cigarette made with organic tobacco.
- Yuma, a character from the Claymore anime & manga series
- Yuma War, an armed conflict fought primarily between the United States and the Yuma people.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.