|Birth name||Christopher Daniels Miller|
|Also known as||YC Worldwide, Yung Chris|
November 6, 1985 |
Decatur, Georgia, United States
|Labels||Big Play, 3022, Republic Records, Block|
|Associated acts||Gucci Mane, Future, Ace Hood, Young Thug|
Christopher Daniels Miller (born November 6, 1985), better known by his stage name YC Worldwide or simply YC, is an American rapper. He hails from Decatur, Georgia. He is famous for his hit single "Racks" and has signed a major record deal with Republic Records.
Born in Decatur, Georgia, he was raised by his stay at home mom and his dad who worked in the aviation industry, he attended Columbia High School and McNair High School, but dropped out and didn't graduate.
He was featured in a popular song that was released entitled, "Dem Girls", which features singer Yaboythetruth. After releasing the song, he recorded "Racks", featuring Future, for his first mixtape Got Racks, which was released on April 5, 2011 and received over 24 million downloads via DatPiff. He is best known for his hit single "Racks", which was released on April 5, 2011. The song peaked at #6 on the Hot R&B/Hip Hop Singles chart. The video was directed by R. Malcolm Jones. He performed the single at the BET Awards of 2011. The song missed the top 40, peaking at #42 on the Billboard Hot 100.
YC is associated with Gucci Mane, appearing on several mixtape songs and videos. He appeared on the video "This is What I Do", from Gucci's 2011 independent album The Return of Mr. Zone 6, with Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame, and OJ da Juiceman. Gucci Mane also appeared in the music video for "Racks". YC appeared in Waka Flocka's video for "Grove St. Party", featuring rapper Kebo Gotti.
On October 4, 2011, he made his second single "I Know" and it features Yung Booke of T.I.'s group D.O.P.E. The video was directed by Mr. Starrize and became #23 in The Billboard Hot 100. Then YC released the remix as the second single on iTunes and it features Ace Hood. This is the second time YC and Ace Hood collaborated. YC later released "Fucking Around Like This" featuring Yung Joc & Nephew as his 3rd single. The remix has Yung Joc in it & YC is in the third verse. The video was also directed by Mr. Starrize.
In 2012, YC formed a record label called Forever Flexin Entertainment. On November 9, 2012 it was announced that YC was back in the studio, working on two new mixtapes.
In March 9, 2012, YC released another mixtape Back From Vacation, the mixtape had over 8,000 downloads.
YC has four children.
- Got Racks (2011)
- Got Racks: Reloaded (2011)
- Back From Vacation (2012)
- Gift to the Streets (TBA)
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
(featuring Yung Booke or Ace Hood)
(featuring Young Thug)
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
|2011||R. Malcolm Jones|
(featuring Nelly, B.o.B, Trae, Yo Gotti, Cyhi the Prynce, Dose and Ace Hood)
(featuring Yung Booke)
(featuring Yung Joc)
|"Lean & Sprite"||N/A|
|"Reckless"||P.O.L.O., Kurt Dogg|
|"Give a Fuck"||P.O.L.O., Big Floss|
|"Watch Me"||2009||Gorilla Zoe||Don't Feed Da Animals|
|"Get It Started"||2010||King Just, Nate||Pollen: The Swarm, Pt. 3|
|"Psycho"||2011||Gucci Mane, YG Hootie||Writings On The Wall 2|
|"Play Your Cards"||Gucci Mane|
|"Bout Dem 100s"||Slim Dunkin, D-Bo, Jody Breeze||Block Illegal|
|"Hundreds"||Waka Flocka Flame, Slim Dunkin, Jody Breeze||Twin Towers 2 (No Fly Zone)|
|"How You Want It"||2012||Ice Burgandy||Progress Involves Risk Unfortunately|
|"Death Around the Corner"||Wooh da Kid, Waka Flocka Flame, Ice B||Strap-a-Holics 2.0: Reloaded|
|"Brand New"||Gucci Mane||The Fast Life 2|
|"Big Money"||Stebo, Young Thug||N/A|
|"Boot Up"||2014||Young Thug|
- Blum, Haley (July 5, 2011). "On the Verge: Rapper Yung Chris". USA Today.
- "Meet The Hard Rock 12: YC". HipHopWeekly. 2011-05-25.
- "YC Worldwide - I Know (feat. Ace Hood) - Single". iTunes. 2011-10-04.
- "YC Is Back In The Studio Working On New Mixtapes". MTV News. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "YC - Back From Vacation". Datpiff. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "YC Album & Song Chart History: Hot 100". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- "YC Album & Song Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- "YC Album & Song Chart History: Rap Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- "Gold & Platinum: YC Worldwide". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- "YC - Got Racks". DatPiff.
- "Video: YC f/ Future - `Racks´". Rap-Up. Buzz Media. Retrieved 2010-04-19.
- Iraheta, Mark (June 28, 2011). "Video: YC f/ Various Artists 'Racks (Remix)'". Complex. Complex Media. Retrieved October 27, 2012.
- "YC - I Know (Official video)". Youtube.
- "YC - Like This (feat. Yung Joc)". Youtube.
- "Young Thug Boot Up". Audiomack.com. 2014-03-15.