From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yunus is a common given name, Yunus may also refer to:
- Yunus (sura), a Quranic sura
- Yunus, Iran, a village in Hamadan Province
- Yunusabad (or Yunus Abad), a Tashkent district
- Ibn Yunus (crater), a lunar crater
- Tan Sri Hassan Yunus Stadium, a multi-use Malaysian stadium
- Habar Yoonis, a Somali clan
- Khan Yunis, refugee camp in the Gaza strip
- The Turkish literary Yunus Nadi Prize competition
- Zafar Younis, fictional character in the series Spooks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yunus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.