|This biographical article relies on references to primary sources. (May 2010)|
Yusuf Azizullah is an American academic, Chief Executive of Global Board Advisory Corp an International boardroom advisory firm, enhancing boardroom excellence by providing customized signature education, confidential advice to Audit Committee Chairs through International network of Platinum league Audit committee members. Strategy planning of Product launches for International & emerging markets. The firm also provides boardroom executive referrals
He is a Strategy consultant in the field of business administration, finance & IT strategy. He also teaches, speaks at emerging topics in boardroom & CEO dynamics, Risk Management conferences and edits written publications. His fields of endeavor include board strategy, social media and corporate governance, internet and corporate governance, compliance (generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)) and security; SOX (2002); Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (1999); corporate risk management; IFRS compliance; and the building of internet technology based infrastructure for library processes.
- George Mason University - Bachelor of Science (BS) in Finance
- MBA in management
- Honors Masters in Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Harvard Business School - executive education programs
- Johns Hopkins University
- Professor of Strategy at the Robert Smith School of Business M&O Faculty listing
- Fannie Mae.
- AstraZeneca .
- DOW 30 & Fortune 500 - Audit committee board, members & senior management.
- Fortune companies: JPMorgan Chase, Freddie Mac, Assurant, Thomson Reuters and MCI Inc.,
- SOX rules Sarbanes–Oxley Act, Data Privacy regulations & Security and social media Privacy.
- Financial Executives International(FEI).
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO)- Governance Framework.
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC).
- Directive (European Union) Data Protection Directive.
- Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act Dodd Frank Compliance
- 2013 National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) annual conference, about social media strategy.
- 2014 World Exchange Congress in Doha Qatar, Largest gathering of global World Exchanges CEO's, more than 50 countries
- June 2014 The Trading Show Chicago Quant World North America's leading electronic trading, Buy side conference for Stock Exchanges, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, pension funds & Institutional investors
- Astra Zeneca - Head of IT Audit & IT SOX compliance officer, compliance integration with Cambridge Antibody Technology, (2007).
- Medimmune - IT governance and compliance (UK and Netherlands).
- Global Board Advisors Corp - chief executive officer, Board Advisory services to Fortune companies Board of directors
- NACD governance fellow.
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) - "Top CorpGov Tweeters" group for @yusuf_11.