Yusuf Najmuddin ibn Sulaiman
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2010)|
Syedna Yusuf Najmuddin bin Sulaiman  (death: 16 zilhazza 974 AH AH /1567AD ), Taiba in Yemen was the 24th Da'i al-Mutlaq (Absolute Missionary) of the Taiyabi Musta‘lī Bohra Islam. He succeeded the Syedna Mohammed Izzudin to the religious post.
Syedna Yusuf Najmuddin ibne Sulaiman’s native city was Sidhpur (Gujarat, India). He was one of many bright students who went to Yemen, to study the ilm of aal-e-Mohammed (Islamic education). 23 rd Dai Syedna Mohammed Izzudin saw the brightness and the capability of Syedna Yusuf, and personally started to give him ‘asbaaq’ the education.
In Yemen strength of enemies of dawat was rising day by day. In the year 942 AH Syedna Mohammed Izzudiin did ‘nass’ on Syedna Yusuf Najmuddin when he was in Sidhpur. For five year he stayed at Sidhpur, built a Mosque and 24 Nos shops for community to establish. After this Syedna decided to travel to Yemen, where enemies have captured many fortresses belong to Dawat. He recaptured most of the forts, and the dignity and glory of Dawat was back in Yemen. Syedna Yusuf Najmuddin appointed Syedna Jalal Shamsuddin in Ahmedabad as Wali-ul-Hind in charge of Dawat in India.
His tenure of dai was for 28 years 9 months and 23 days. His grave is located at Taiba in Yemen.
- List of Syednas (according to Dawoodi Bohras)
- Chronological List of Duatil Mutlaqin)
- Daftary, Farhad, The Ismaili, Their History and Doctrine(Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism-p. 300-310)*Daftary, Farhad, The Ismaili, Their History and Doctrine(Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism-p. 300-310)
- Lathan, Young, Religion, Learning and Science
- Bacharach, Joseph W. Meri, Medieval Islamic Civilisation