Yuval Levin is an Israeli-born American political analyst, public intellectual, academic and journalist who is the founding Editor of National Affairs. He has been called "probably the most influential conservative intellectual of the Obama era". Levin is also a fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, a conservative think tank in Washington, D.C. In 2005 and 2006, he was a member of the White House domestic policy staff. He is the former chief of staff of the President's Council on Bioethics, a former Congressional staffer, contributing editor to National Review and the Weekly Standard, and one of the founders of The New Atlantis, where he still remains as a Senior Editor.
He is the author of Tyranny of Reason, Imagining the Future, The Great Debate: Edmund Burke, Thomas Paine, and the Birth of Left and Right and of numerous essays and articles dealing largely with political theory, science, technology, and public policy.
- Levin's biography on the National Affairs website
- Levin's National Review archive
- Levin's Weekly Standard archive
- Partially comprehensive publications list at The New Atlantis
- Chait, Jonathan. "The Facts Are In and Paul Ryan Is Wrong". New York. Retrieved 10 May 2013.