|Alma mater||Keio University (B.A.)
Columbia University (M.B.A)
|Known for||Chairman and CEO of Kikkoman|
Early life and career
Mogi obtained a Bachelor of Arts from Keio University in 1958 and a Master of Business Administration from Columbia Business School. In the 1950s, Mogi helped introduce Soy Sauce to the American public by hiring chefs to create recipes that included the sauce. He then sent the recipes to local newspapers, in an attempt to get housewives to cut them out and shop for the ingredient. Mogi was appointed President and CEO of Kikkoman in 1995. He previously served as President of Kikkoman.
- Corporate Profile - Kikkoman Corporation
- Yuzaburo Mogi | World Economic Forum-Yuzaburo Mogi
- Face value: Sauce of success | The Economist
- Yuzaburo Mogi: "Kikkoman", in: Arnoud de Meyer, Pamela Mar, Frank-Jürgen Richter, Peter Williamson: Global Future, John Wiley, Singapore 2005.
- List of Public Companies Worldwide - BusinessWeek - BusinessWeek
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|