From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ZC, Zc, or zC may refer to:
- Zangger Committee, a committee on nuclear proliferation
- Zettacoulomb, an SI unit of electric charge
- Zeptocoulomb, another SI unit of electric charge
- In set theory, the name for a system with Zermelo's first five axioms plus the axiom of choice
- In mathematics, Zadoff–Chu sequence, a certain complex-valued sequence with the CAZAC property (constant amplitude zero autocorrelation waveform)
- Honda D engine, an engine variant produced by Honda Motor Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.