ZGF Architects LLP
Limited liability partnership
|Key people||Bob Packard, managing partner|
ZGF Architects LLP (ZGF), formerly Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Partnership, is an American architectural firm based in Portland, Oregon at twelve west. Founded in 1942, the firm was listed in 2011 as the #4 architectural firm in the United States by Building Design+Construction  and ranked the #9 architectural firm by Architect Magazine. The company has five offices in the United States and more than 450 employees.
The company was founded in 1942 in Portland. ZGF won the American Institute of Architects' Architecture Firm Award, bestowed "for consistently producing distinguished architecture," in 1991. In July 2009, the company moved into a new headquarters on southwest 12th Avenue and Washington Street in downtown Portland from southwest Third and Oak.
As of 2012[update], ZGF has offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, Washington DC, and New York in addition to the headquarters in Portland. The Portland headquarters - which is the largest architecture firm in Portland  - is the largest of the five offices, employing about 250 people. Ted Hyman is the firm's managing partner.
- Amazon.com building (aka Pacific Medical Center) renovation, Seattle
- Bren Hall, Santa Barbara, California
- Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora
- City Creek Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Director Park, Portland, Oregon
- Doernbecher Children's Hospital, Portland, Oregon
- Duke University Fitzpatrick Center for Interdisciplinary Engineering, Medicine and Applied Sciences (CIEMAS), Durham, North Carolina
- Fifth and Columbia Tower, Seattle
- Fourth and Madison Building, Seattle
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center's South Lake Union campus, Seattle
- Jaqua Center, Eugene, Oregon
- Kah-Nee-Ta Resort, Warm Springs, Oregon
- KOIN Center, Portland, Oregon
- LDS Conference Center, Salt Lake City
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon
- Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Portland, Oregon
- SDSU Transit Center (MTS Transit Center), on the campus of San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- twelve west (building), Portland, Oregon
- Umpqua Bank Plaza, Portland
- "Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects LLP". Hoover's. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- http://www.bdcnetwork.com/sites/default/files/Architecture%20Firms%20Giants%20300%202011v2.pdf Missing or empty
- http://www.architectmagazine.com/architects/the-architect-50.aspx Missing or empty
- ZGF overview, AIA Seattle, retrieved 2009-02-23
- Architecture Firm Award, AIA, retrieved 2009-02-23
- Oppenheimer, Laura (July 20, 2009). "Portland architecture firm pulls out all stops for new office". The Oregonian. Retrieved 2009-07-21.
- AIA Seattle profile
- Building designed by ZGF opens on Berkeley campus - Portland Business Journal
- Top 5 architectural firms: 2003 - Portland Business Journal