|Also called||Jiefang CA-30 (China)|
|Body and chassis|
|Engine||5.6L ZIL-157 I6|
|Wheelbase||4,225 mm (166.3 in)|
|Length||6,922 mm (272.5 in)|
|Width||2,315 mm (91.1 in)|
|Height||2,360 mm (92.9 in)|
|Curb weight||5,800 kg (12,787 lb)|
The ZIL-157 is a general purpose 2.5 ton 6x6 truck, produced in post-WW2 Soviet Russia. The ZIL-157 was the standard Soviet truck until it was replaced by the ZIL-131 and Ural-375D series that became the standard Soviet army trucks alongside with GAZ-66. The People's Liberation Army also produced the CA-30, a copy of the ZIL-157.
- ZIL-157B: Tractor-trailer version. Produced 1958-1982.
- ZIL-165: Prototype for ZIL-131. Produced in 1958.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ZiL-157.|
- Ware, Pat (2010). The World Encyclopedia of Military Vehicles. Lorenz Books. p. 68, 74, 181. ISBN 0-7548-2052-1.
- Fan-Club ZiL 157
- English website for Russian Military Trucks
- Short movie about the ZIL-157, with Russian comment
|This military vehicle article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|