|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
|Key people||Zack Morris and Zackary Black|
Z Sculpt Entertainment is a two-person software company founded in 1996 by Zackary Black and Zack Morris. It develops Macintosh-only games and other software. Most of the company's activity happened in the 1990s.
The company reappeared recently with the release of the online-enabled demo of their game Khufu, and the announcement of Return To Dark Castle being completed. It is currently unknown if the company will implement the new online code into its other games.
- Meteor Storm - Top-down arcade-style shooter with split-screen multiplayer mode.
- Retro - Top-down, unorthodox shooter, which can be played cooperatively.
- Khufu - a Tetris clone with added features.
- HID Wizard - InputSprocket compatibility for OS X Carbon applications.
- eDrop - Extracts e-mail addresses from text files into a single output file.
- htoc.php - command line utility to automatically create .c files from .h headers in c++.
- Z Sculpt Online Widget - Mac OS X v10.4 Dashboard widget that tracks the number of players connected to ZSculpt.net.
- Return to Dark Castle - Sequel in the Dark Castle series of games. It is produced by the Mac software company Delta Tao Software.
- Z Sculpt website
- Zack Morris's Homepage
- Interview with Zackary Black
- Software suggestion list, including Khufu
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|