From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Za)
ZA or Za may refer to:
- South Africa (ISO 3166 country code, from Dutch Zuid-Afrika)
- South Africa's top level domain, .za
- Zambia (FIPS 10-4 and obsolete NATO country code)
- Interavia Airlines (IATA airline code), an airline based in Moscow, Russia
- Zinc aluminium
- Zettayear or zettaannum, a unit of time equal to 1021 (one sextillion) years
- Za (guilds), which were Japanese feudal trade guilds; also a Japanese term (座), usually meaning "seat" or "platform"
- Za (poetry), the site of a renga session; also, the sense of dialogue and community present in such a session
- Ẓāʼ, a letter of the Arabic alphabet
- "Za", a song by Supergrass from their 2002 album Life on Other Planets
- Zhuang languages (ISO 639 alpha-2 language code)
- Zeptoampere and zettampere (also written zetta-ampere), multiples of the SI unit of electric current Ampere, equal to 10−21 (one sextillionth) amperes and 1021 amperes, respectively
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.