|No. 17 Toronto Argonauts|
|Date of birth:||August 27, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Steubenville, Ohio|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||209 lb (95 kg)|
|University:||University of Cincinnati|
Zach Collaros is an American quarterback for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. He graduated from Steubenville High School in 2007, and played at the University of Cincinnati as a NCAA player.
College career 
2008 season 
Collaros was one of five quarterbacks to play for the Bearcats during the 2008 season. After Tony Pike was injured in the Akron game, Collaros took his first snap as college quarterback halfway through the fourth quarter. His passing record for the season was 1 completion on 4 attempts for a total of 2 yards. He also rushed 6 times for a total of 29 yards.
2009 season 
When Pike was injured midway through the 2009 season, during a game against South Florida, Collaros again took over; on his third snap, he ran for a key 75-yard touchdown. He went on to start the next four games while Pike recovered from a broken arm. During week 10, Collaros won Big East Offensive Player of the Week, after racking up a Big East record 555 yards of total offense (480 passing, 75 rushing) and accounting for three touchdowns (one passing, two rushing) in a 48–45 win over Connecticut. In four starts, the second half of the USF game, and several "cameo appearances," Collaros racked up relatively big numbers (1,434 yards and 10 TDs passing, 344 yards and 4 TDs rushing).
2010 season 
Collaros was Cincinnati's starting quarterback for the 2010 season. He led the Big East in passing yards with 2,902 and touchdowns with 26. He was selected as the 2010 First-Team All-Big East quarterback.
2011 season 
Collaros was again named the starting quarterback for the 2011 season, his second full year as the starter.
Professional career 
2012 season 
- "University of Cincinnati Official Athletic Site". http://www.gobearcats.com. Retrieved 20 November 2009.
- "Zach Collaros 2008 Statistics". http://www.cfbstats.com. Retrieved 20 November 2009.
- Perry, Kimball (2009-11-19). "Cincinnati quarterback Zach Collaros admits he ignored order". http://nky.cincinnati.com. Retrieved 20 November 2009.
- "Collaros, Miller, Rogers Earn Weekly Football Honors". http://www.bigeast.org. Retrieved 20 November 2009.[dead link]
- "Former Bearcat Collaros to Play in Canada". fox19.com. June 1, 2012. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
- "Boyd notches two TDs as Argos outclass Ticats". June 14, 2012. Retrieved June 15, 2012.