January 14, 1982 |
Evanston, Illinois, United States
|Spouse(s)||Kiele Sanchez (m. 2012)|
Gilford graduated from Northwestern University and Evanston Township High School. He serves as a Trip Leader for Adventures Cross-Country. He has led wilderness and adventure trips for teenagers to California, Hawaii, Alaska, the South Pacific, and British Columbia. Gilford worked as a staff member for YMCA Camp Echo in Fremont, Michigan.. In 2005, he appeared in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
In 2006, Gilford landed a regular role in Friday Night Lights in which he played the role of Matt Saracen in the main cast from the first season to the third season. In 2009, Gilford was switched to the recurring cast in the fourth season until the show ended with the fifth season in 2011.
In 2010, he joined the cast of ABC's medical drama Off The Map which premiered in January 2011 but was cancelled after thirteen episodes. In 2011, he appeared in Taylor Swift's music video for "Ours", in which he played her love interest.
In 2012, he was cast in another medical drama, The Mob Doctor, on Fox, opposite Jordana Spiro, however this was also cancelled after thirteen episodes. In January 2013, he appeared with Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Last Stand.
Gilford was born in Evanston, Illinois. In the spring of 2010, Gilford began dating actress Kiele Sanchez, whom he met on the set of the television pilot for The Matadors. The couple became engaged in November 2011, and married on December 29, 2012.
|2003||Handbook to Casual Stalking||Jimmy||Short|
|2006||The Last Winter||Maxwell McKinder||Nominated - Gotham Award for Best Ensemble Cast|
|2007||Rise: Blood Hunter||Sailor|
|2009||Post Grad||Adam Davies|
|2011||The River Why||Gus Oviston|
|Answers to Nothing||Evan|
|2012||In Our Nature||Seth|
|2013||Crazy Kind of Love||Matthew|
|The Last Stand||Jerry Bailey|
|2014||Devil's Due||Zach McCall|
|2005||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Kevin Wilcox||1 episode ("Contagious")|
|2011||Ours (Music Video)||Taylor Swift's love interest||Appearance|
|2006–2011||Friday Night Lights||Matt Saracen||Series regular, 62 episodes
Main cast (Seasons 1-3)
Recurring cast (Seasons 4-5)
|2009||Grey's Anatomy||Charlie Lowell||1 episode ("Here's to the Future")|
|2010||The Matadors||Alex Galloway||TV movie|
|2011||Off The Map||Tommy Fuller||Series regular, 13 episodes|
|2012||The Mob Doctor||Doctor Brett Robinson||Series regular, 13 episodes|
- "TV Tattler Interview: Zach Gilford of 'Friday Night Lights' on NBC - AOL Television". Television.aol.com. Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- ":: Our Leaders". Adventurescrosscountry.com. Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- Griffin, Christine (August 21, 2009). "Post Grad Movie - Interview with Alexis Bledel and Zach Gilford". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Emmy Rossum, Sandra Bernhard, Zach Gilford and more at the DARE Premiere". Sundance Channel. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- Ausiello, Michael (August 8, 2011). "Scoop: 'FNL' MVP Zach Gilford scores role in Shonda Rhimes' 'Off the Map'". Entertainment Weekly. Ew.com. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- Warner, Kara (December 2, 2011). "Taylor Swift Cozies Up To Zach Gilford In 'Ours' Video". MTV. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "IMDB filmography". imdb.com. Retrieved April 4, 2013.
- Luoma, Sarah (March 4, 2013). "'Friday Night Lights' actor Zach Gilford joins horror 'Devil's Due'". digitalspy.com. Retrieved April 4, 2013.
- MacKenzie, Carina Adly (November 30, 2011). "Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford engaged to Kiele Sanchez". zap2it. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- Messer, Lesley (December 1, 2011). "Friday Night Lights Star Zach Gilford Engaged". People. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- "Huffingtonpost : Zach Gilford Married: 'Friday Night Lights' Star Weds Kiele Sanchez". Huffingtonpost.com. December 30, 2012. Retrieved December 31, 2012.
- "Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford and Kiele Sanchez Tie the Knot!". E Online. December 29, 2012. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|