From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bell at the 2011 Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
|Full name||Zachary Bell|
November 14, 1982 |
Watson Lake, Yukon, Canada
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (160 lb; 11.5 st)|
|Current team||Champion System|
|Rider type||Endurance (track)
|Jet Fuel Coffee-Sympatico
Rite Aid Pro Cycling
Kelly Benefit Strategies
|UCI Track Cycling World Cup – Omnium (2010–2011)
National Road Race Championships (2013)
|Infobox last updated on
June 23, 2013
- Finished 7th at the 2008 Summer Olympics in the men's points race and 12th in the men's madison (cycling).
- Finished 2nd in the men's omnium at the 2012 UCI Track Cycling World Championships in Melbourne.
- Finished 8th in the men's omnium at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- 2003: 1st in Stage 1 Tour de Delta, Hill Climb North Delta (CAN)
- 2004: 2nd in National Championship, Road, ITT, U23, Canada, Kamloops BC (CAN)
- 2005: 1st in Stampede Road Race (CAN)
- 2006: 1st in Stage 7 Tour of Shenandoah, Waynesboro (USA)
- 2007: 1st in Burnaby, Six Days (CAN)
- 2007: 1st in Stage 4 Vuelta a El Salvador, Dolce Vita La Libertad (ESA)
- 2007: 1st in Stage 7 Vuelta a El Salvador, San Luis Talpa (ESA)
- 2007: 2nd in Pan American Championships, Road, ITT, Elite, Valencia (VEN)
- 2007: 2nd in National Championship, Road, Criterium, Elite, Canada, Beauce (CAN)
- 2007: 3rd in National Championship, Road, ITT, Elite, Canada, Beauce (CAN)
- 2007: 1st in Stage 2 Tour de White Rock (CAN)
- 2007: 1st in Stage 1 Tour de Delta (CAN)
- 2007: 1st in Stage 2 Tour de Delta (CAN)
- 2007: 1st in General Classification Tour de Delta (CAN)
- 2007: 1st in Tour de Bowness Criterium (CAN)
- 2007: 1st in Tour de Bowness Hill Climb (CAN)
- 2007: 2nd in Sydney, Scratch (AUS)
- 2008: 1st in Burnaby, Six Days (CAN)
- 2008:1st in Pan American Championships Madison (URU)
- 2008: 1st in Pan American Championships Omnium (URU)
- 2009: 1st GC in Fitchburg Longsjo Classic (USA)
- 2012: 1st Pro Sprint Challenge, Quebec City (CAN)
- 2013: 1st Stage 4, Tour de Taiwan
- 2013: 1st Stage 6, Tour de Korea
- 2013: 3rd National Time Trial Championships
- 2013: 1st National Road Race Championships
- "Olympics Fan Guide, Zach Bell". www.espn.go.com. 2008.
- "Canada's Zach Bell wins silver at world track cycling championships". www.theglobeandmail.com. 2012-04-06. Retrieved 2012-09-21.
- "Canada's Zach Bell places 8th in men's omnium". www.cbc.ca. 2012-08-05. Retrieved 2012-09-21.
|This biographical article relating to Canadian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|