From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zadok was a high priest of the Israelites in Jerusalem after it was conquered by David.
Zadok may also refer to:
- Rabbi Zadok, tanna of the 1st-century CE
- Zadok the Priest, an 18th-century coronation anthem by Handel
- Sadducees or Zadokim, the Priestly sect during the time of the Second Temple
- Zadok, the father of Jerusha, who was the mother of King Jotham of Judah
- Zadok, son of Azor, appearing in the Genealogy of Jesus
- Zadok, a founder of the Zealots
- Zadok, a golem in 1/0 (web comic)
- Zadok, a manufacturer of music soft and hardware (Zadok Audio & Media Products), see the List of synthesizer manufacturers
People with the name
- Haim Yosef Zadok (1913-2002), Israeli jurist and politician
- Rachel Zadok, South-African writer currently based in London, England
- Erez Zadok is the current maintainer of the Berkeley Automounter
- Zadok Allen, a character in the H. P. Lovecraft novella The Shadow Over Innsmouth
- Avi Zadok, a character in the novel The Last Jihad by Joel C. Rosenberg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zadok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.