Zaha Hadid Architects
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Industry||Architecture, Industrial Design, Urbanism|
|Zaha Hadid, Patrik Schumacher|
Number of employees
- Price Tower extension hybrid project (2002), Bartlesville, Oklahoma - pending
- Guggenheim-Hermitage Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania, (2008-) - not realized
- Kartal-Pendik Waterfront Regeneration, Istanbul, Turkey
- Szervita square bubble office building Budapest, Hungary - not realized
- Heydar Aliyev Cultural Centre in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Vitra Fire Station (1994), Weil am Rhein, Germany
- Hoenheim-North Terminus & Car Park (2001), Hoenheim, France. Project architect: Stephane Hof
- Bergisel Ski Jump (2002), Innsbruck, Austria
- Rosenthal Center for Contemporary Art (2003), Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- BMW Central Building (2005), Leipzig, Germany
- Ordrupgaard annexe (2005), Copenhagen, Denmark
- Phaeno Science Center (2005), Wolfsburg, Germany
- Maggie's Centres at the Victoria Hospital (2006), Kirkcaldy, Scotland
- Tondonia Winery Pavilion (2001–2006), Haro, Spain
- Eleftheria square redesign (2007), Nicosia, Cyprus
- Hungerburgbahn new stations (2007), Innsbruck, Austria
- Chanel Mobile Art Pavilion (Worldwide), Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York, London, Paris, Moscow, (2006–2008)
- Bridge Pavilion (2008), Zaragoza, Spain
- J. S. Bach Pavilion, Manchester International Festival (2009), Manchester, UK
- CMA CGM Tower (2007–2010), Marseille, France
- Pierres vives (2002–2012), Montpellier, France. Project architect: Stephane Hof
- MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century Arts (1998–2010), Rome, Italy. Stirling Prize 2010 winner.
- Guangzhou Opera House (2010), Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
- Riverside Museum (2011), a development of Glasgow Transport Museum, Scotland
- Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum, Michigan State University, (2008–12)
- London Aquatics Centre, London, UK, (2012), a 17,500-seat venue for the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza & Park (2008–2014), Seoul, South Korea
Ongoing and future projects
- New Maritime Terminal, Salerno, Italy (to be completed by 2011).
- Mandarin Oriental Dellis Cay, Villa D (2012) (private home under construction), Dellis Cay, Turks & Caicos Islands.
- Napoli Afragola railway station, Italy (completion delayed to 2013)
- Citylife office tower (Storto) and residentials, Milan, Italy (to be completed by 2014)
- Nuragic and Contemporary art museum (2006) (on hold), Cagliari, Italy
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium in Tokyo, Japan.
- Central Bank of Iraq Headquarters, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Zaha Hadid Architects
- "Photo from Reuters Pictures". Reuters Daylife. Retrieved 2011-04-08.[dead link]
- "Tondonia Winery Pavilion / Zaha Hadid". archdaily. 2011-04-08. Retrieved 2011-04-08.
- "Maxxi_Museo Nazionale Delle Arti Del Xxi Secolo". Darc.beniculturali.it. Retrieved 2011-04-08.
- Michigan State University: World-class building under way with Broad Art Museum groundbreaking, retrieved 8 April 2011
- "Afragola station delayed" (156). Today's Railways Europe. December 2008. p. 52.