From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zaidi may refer to:
- The Zaidi fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence), also known as Zaidiyyah
- Al-Zaidi, Arab descendants of Zaid bin Ali (note: Al-Zaidi may also refer to adherents to the Zaidiyyah fiqh)
- Zaidi Wasitis, people with the surname Zaidi, South Asian descendants of Zaid bin Ali
- Zaidis, South Asian followers of Twelver imams and Ja'fari jurisprudence
- Yiddish informal title for grandfather
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.