From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zaimis (Greek: Ζαΐμης) is a Greek surname and may refer to the following people:
- Alexandros Zaimis (1855-1936), Prime Minister of Greece six times between 1897 and 1928
- Andreas Zaimis (1791–1840), Greek freedom fighter and politician
- Georgios Zaimis (b. 1937), Greek sports sailor, Olympic champion in 1960
- Ioannis Zaimis (1797–1882), Greek politician, first Mayor of Patras
- Thrasyvoulos Zaimis (1822–1880), Prime Minister of Greece two times between 1869 and 1872
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zaimis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.