Zak Sally is a bassist and a comic artist. He was formerly the bassist for the bands Low and Enemymine (with Mike Kunka of godheadSilo). He is native of Duluth, Minnesota, currently owns and operates his own press, La Mano, in Minneapolis. La Mano serves as a publisher for Sally's works as well as those of other comic artists including John Porcellino and William Schaff. Sally also had a cameo in the movie Shopgirl, as a member of the band Hot Tears. Sally is also a comics art professor at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design.
- Like A Dog, published by Fantagraphics Books (collects Recidivist #1-2 and more)
- Sammy the Mouse, published by Fantagraphics Books
- Mome (Fall 2006 and Fall 2007)
- Recidivist, published by La Mano
Sally appears as a character in Jeffrey Brown's autobiographical graphic-novel Little Things.
- Bahn, Christopher (2005-09-20). "Interview: Zak Sally of La Mano & Low". A.V. Club. Retrieved 2014-08-30.
- Sawyer, Jesse (2009-11-01). "Stereo Grapes". InDigest. Retrieved 2014-08-30.
- Jason Cherkis. "Zak Sally interview from EconoCulture".
|This article about a United States bass guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|