|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008)|
The another name of this airport is Sardarsinh Rana Airport, this name is arrived from the name of Sardarsinh Rana, a great freedom fighter of India who belonged to Surendranagar and was living at Paris, France. This time the terminal of airport is not built in Surendranagar, but the land for the airport is situated between Urban areas of Surendranagar named Wadhwan and Mulchand. Future Airport will built there, probably after converting the municipality into Municipal Corporation of Surendranagar.
|Zalawad Airport/Sardarsinh Rana Airport
જ઼લાવૅડ હવાઈ મથક/સરદારસિંહ રાણા હવાઈ મથક
|IATA: none – ICAO: VASN|
|Operator||Airports Authority of India|
|Serves||To serve Surendranagar|
|Location||Surendranagar, Gujarat, India|
|Coordinates||Airport to be built|
- Transport in India
- Multi-modal International Cargo Hub and Airport at Nagpur
- List of airports by ICAO code: V#VA VE VI VO - India
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#India
- "Licenced Aerodromes in India" (PDF). Directorate General of Civil Aviation of India. 2008-11-10.
- Airports Authority of India website: AirportsIndia.org.in or AAI.aero
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: India". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 2007-04-30.
- Great Circle Mapper - IATA and ICAO codes
|This article about an airport in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|