From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zama may refer to:
- Zama (Tunisia), the name of some towns in the Roman province of Africa Proconsularis (now northern Tunisia)
- Zama, Kanagawa, a city of Kanagawa prefecture, Japan
- Zama, Mississippi, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Zama City, a hamlet in Alberta, Canada
- Camp Zama, a United States Army base in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan
- Other name of Tulum, a Maya site in Mexico
- Zama Lake is a large lake in northern Alberta, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.