|Traded as||ISEQ: ZAZ|
|Industry||Mobile Technology, Online Communications|
|Number of locations||Ireland (Dublin)|
Pat Landy, Acting CEOJohn Rocket – Chairman 
Zamano Solutions offers products for mobile messaging, mPayments and mobile advertising. It also acts as a direct operator connection in Ireland and the UK. Zamano Solutions is the largest purchaser of mobile internet advertising inventory in Ireland. The company offers mobile video publishing through the NEOVideo Platform. Everneo is the division of Zamano that offers the following products: Mobile and cloud video, video clubs, Mobile games, Apps, Apps, Funzoo Web site, entertainment portals, Ringtones, wallpapers, Screensavers, SMS services, and IVR lines.
In 2011 Zamano announced investment in a new entity called Newsworthie. This entity was focused on providing a solution for companies to use their online content to increase their revenues and a solution for companies seeking to promote their products in a contextualised manner. However, investment in Newsworthie was ended in October 2011 with outgoing CEO John O'Shea announcing that "As our investment capacity is limited, we intend focusing it entirely on opportunities related to our mobile expertise, and have suspended further investment in Newsworthie."
CEO John O'Shea departed the company in November 2011 and was replaced by interim CEO Pat Landy in a temporary role.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- 2006 5th
- 2007 2nd
- 2008 2nd
- 2009 9th
In 2004, Zamano won the award for Best Wireless Content at the O2 DMI Awards.
Zamano was also nominated for an Annual Global Mobile Award, in the Best Mobile Internet Application category for its TxT Manager.
In 2011, TCM announced a partnership with Zamano to power SMS alerts on breakingnews.ie. This was followed by an agreement with Setanta Sports to provide mobile video of every Premier League goal scored within minutes of it happening.
In 2011, Zamano announced a new structure with the company divided into Zamano Solutions, Everneo, and Newsworthie.
In February 2010, Zamano was fined £35,000 by PhonePayPlus for breaching its terms and conditions in relation to unsolicited reverse-charge premium rate SMS messages. 
In May 2009, Red Circle were also fined £15,000 by PhonePayPlus in relation to unsolicited reverse-charge premium rate SMS messages. 
In March 2012, Zamano was fined a further £50,000 by PhonePayPlus for breaching its terms and conditions in relation to unsolicited reverse-charge premium rate SMS messages.
The company has also been linked to a number of charity services launching the Childline HelpText Service in 2006.
The company worked with the Jack and Jill Foundation, supporting the charity's text appeal in 2011.
Acquisitions and new business
Later in 2002 Zamano acquired Avoca's interactive SMS business. This gave the company a stronger presence in the UK market as it provided 10 premium rate SMS short codes covering four UK mobile networks.
- "Zamano starts trading on London's AIM". The Irish Times. 10 October 2006.
- "Zamano is first 2007 listing on IEX". RTÉ News.
- O'Hora, Ailish (25 September 2006). "Zamano takes aim for float". The Irish Independent.
- Kennedy, Emma (27 February 2007). "Zamano makes debut on IEX". The Irish Independent.
- "Restructured Zamono hopeful of stronger Q4". IBTimes UK.
- "Zamano's losses slashed in H1". Silicon Republic.
- "Zamano chief to step down". The Irish Times.
- "ZAMANO RANKED 5TH IN DELOITTE TECHNOLOGY FAST 50". Fast Pitch Networking.
- "Fast 50 Award Winners 2007". Deloitte.
- "Fast 50 Award Winners 2008". Deloitte.
- "Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award Winners 2009". Deloitte.
- "Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award Winners 2008". Zamano.
- "Zamano's TxT nominated for industry award". Breakingnews.ie.
- "Zamano provides application for Europe's first live 3G network". Breakingnews.ie.
- "Zamano provides Community application for Europe's first live 3G network". PRWeb.
- "Childline HelpText service launched by Zamano". Mobile Industry Review.
- "Zamano launches new SMS game in conjunction with RTÉ". Breakingnews.ie.
- "Zamano inks new deal with RTÉ". ENN.ie.
- "Avoca's interactive SMS business acquired by zamano". Business Library. 2002.
- "Zamano scoops up UK SMS business". ENN.ie.
- "Zamano rings up another takeover". Goliath.
- "Zamano expands markets with Red Circle buy-out". Breakingnews.ie.
- "Zamano takes flight with Eirborne". ENN.ie.