From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zambian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zambian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Zambia, a country in Southern Africa
- A citizen of Zambia. For information about the Zambian people, see Demographics of Zambia and Culture of Zambia.
- Ethnic Zambians
- Zambian people, persons from Zambia or of Zambian ancestry
- Zambian diaspora - emigrants of Zambia and their descendants, and Zambians living abroad
- For specific persons, see Lists of Zambians
- Note that there is no language called "Zambian". See Languages of Zambia.
- Zambian, short for Zambian cuisine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.