From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (December 2013)|
Zamboanga may refer to:
- Zamboanga City, a city located in Mindanao, Philippines
- Zamboanga Peninsula, a political administrative region in the Philippines
- Zamboanga Peninsula (geographical region), a peninsula projecting westward from the Mindanao island landmass in southern Philippines
- Republic of Zamboanga, a revolutionary republic in 1899
- Zamboanga (province), a former province of the Philippines
- Zamboanga del Norte, a province located along the northern coast of Zamboanga Peninsula
- Zamboanga del Sur, a province located along the upper third of the southern coast of Zamboanga Peninsula
- Zamboanga Sibugay, a province located along the middle third of the southern coast of Zamboanga Peninsula
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.