From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zan may refer to:
Geography and language
- Zan, Iran (disambiguation):
- Zan Gula language, an Adamawa language of Chad
- Zan language, a proposed collective term for the Megrelian and Laz languages in 7th Century Caucasus
- Zan Perrion, Canadian pickup artist, founder of the Ars Amorata philosophy
- Gökhan Zan, Turkish footballer
- Zan (newspaper), an Iranian newspaper
Games, video and manga
- Zan, the eagle in Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Zan, the main character in the video game Rising Zan: The Samurai Gunman
- Zan, the male Wonder Twin in the American animated Hanna-Barbera TV series Super Friends.
- Zan (簪), the Chinese name for hairpins, called Kanzashi in Japan
- Zan (singer) soca singer winner of International Soca Monarch in Trinidad in 2006
- Zan Abeyratne, backing singer in Models
- Zinny J. Zan of Zan Clan
- Zan (Shohreh Solati album), a critically acclaimed album by Shohreh Solati
- "Zan" (Dir En Grey song), a song by Japanese rock band Dir En Grey
- "Zan", song by Gackt released as "Setsugekka (The End of Silence)"/"Zan"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.