From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zana may refer to:
- Zână, a goddess from Romanian mythology
- Zână, is a Kurdish word meaning wise, knowing, learned, or astute. Zana is a neutral name for both male and female in Kurdish.
- Zana (band), a Serbian music group
- Zambian News Agency, the official Zambian news agency
- Zana e malit, an Albanian mythological creature
- Zana, an Illyrian name meaning fairy.
- "Zana", an Abkhazian "wild-woman" believed by some people to have been a relict hominid; see Almas (cryptozoology)
- Zana, Burkina Faso, a village in Bam Province
- Zana, Ethiopia, a village near Shiraro in the Tigray Region
- Zana Khan District, Ghazni Province, Afghanistan
- Zaņa parish, Latvia
- Diana Veteranorum or Zana, an ancient Roman city in Algeria
- Leyla Zana (born 1961), Turkish Kurdish politician
- Zana Allée (born 1994), Kurdish-born French footballer
- Zana Briski (born 1966), photographer and filmmaker
- Zana Clarke (born 1965), Australian composer
- Zana Krasniqi (born 1988), beauty queen and fashion model
- Zana Marjanović (born 1983), Bosnian actress
- Zana Messia (born 1984), singer-songwriter from The Balkans
- Zana Muhsen (born 1965), English author
- Zana Nimani (born 1961), Yugoslav singer with the band Zana
- Zana Ramadani (born 1984), German politician and feminist activist
- Zana Rauf (born 1970), Kurdish Television news reader
- Žana Novaković (born 1985), alpine skier for Bosnia and Herzegovina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.