||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)|
|Born||Kristina Laferne Roberts
Washington D.C., United States
Zane is the pseudonym of Kristina Laferne Roberts, author of erotic fiction novels. She is best known for her novel Addicted. In 1997, Zane began writing erotic stories to pass the time after her children went to bed. She was living in North Carolina and working as a sales representative. The stories developed a following on the Internet and she self-published The Sex Chronicles before landing a deal with Simon & Schuster.
Zane is the publisher of Strebor Books/Atria Books/Simon and Schuster where she publishes 36–60 books a year by other authors.
- The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth
- Shame On It All
- Gettin’ Buck Wild: Sex Chronicles II
- The Heat Seekers
- The Sisters of APF
- Dear G-Spot: Straight Talk about Sex and Love
- Zane’s Sex Chronicles
- Head Bangers: An APF Sexcapade
- Total Eclipse of the Heart
- Love Is Never Painless
- Flava Series: Honey Flava, Caramel Flava, Chocolate Flava
- Purple Panties
- Missionary No More
- The Hot Box
"Busy Bodies: Chocolate Flava 4"
- Kunkle, Fredrick (January 27, 2014). "Prince George's author of steamy fiction tops list of Maryland's tax cheats, comptroller says". Washington Post. Retrieved February 5, 2014.
- "Writer makes name with sex." CNN. Retrieved on June 12, 2007.[dead link]
- Weinbach, Jon (May 10, 2010). "Soft-core porn still hot stuff on cable TV". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- "Zane Book List." CHUH Library - Home. Web. 13 Sept. 2010. http://heightslibrary.org
- Official website
- Template:The African American Literature Reference Website
- Zane at the Internet Movie Database