From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zara may refer to:
- Zara, Iran (disambiguation), villages in Kerman Province, Iran
- Zara, Turkey, district in Sivas Province (its official name since 13th century)
- Zara, Italian, Venetian, German and Hungarian name of the Adriatic port city of Zadar (and its official name from the 15th to the 20th century), former capital of Dalmatia, today in Croatia
- Zara, Tibet, village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Zara (Milan Metro), underground station in Milan
- Zara (given name), list of people with this name
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Zara (Turkish singer) (born 1976), Turkish folk music singer
- Zara (Russian singer) (born 1983), Russian pop singer and actress
- Zara Yaqob (1399–1468), Emperor of Ethiopia (1434–1468)
- Alberto Da Zara (1889–1951), Italian admiral
- Bert Zara (active 1969–1975), Australian rugby league player
- Zara, a heavy cruiser that served in the Italian Navy from 1931 to 1941
- The Zara class of Italian heavy cruisers
- USS Zara (SP-133), a patrol vessel that served in the United States Navy from 1917 to 1919
- Zara (retailer), fashion retail company based in Spain
- 158 Infantry Division Zara, Italian infantry division of World War II
- Continental Hotel Zara, hotel in Budapest
- ZaRa, EP by Merzbow
- Zara Spook, fishing lure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.