From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zawiya or Zawiyah or Zawia or Zaouia or similar terms may refer to:
Palestine and Israel
- Zawiya, Khirbat, a former Palestinian Arab village in the District of Baysan
- Zawiya, Safad, a former Palestinian Arab village in the District of Safad
- Zawiya, West Bank, a Palestinian town in Salfit district, West Bank
- As-Sawiya, a Palestinian town in Nablus district, West Bank
- Zawiya, Jenin, a Palestinian village in Jenin district, West Bank
- Zawiya Mountain, a highland region in Syria
- Zawiya (institution), Islamic religious school or monastery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.