From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zayn (disambiguation))
Zayn is an alternative spelling of the Semitic letter Zayin
Zayn may refer to:
- First name
- Zayn al-‘Ābidīn, also known as ‘Alī ibn Ḥusayn, a great-grandson of Muhammad
- Zayn Abu Zubaydah, a Saudi Arabian citizen held in U.S. custody in Guantanamo Bay
- Zayn-e-Attar, also known as Ali ibn Husayn Ansari Shirazi and as Haji Zayn Attar, a 14th-century Persian physician
- Zayn Malik, member of British-Irish boy band One Direction
- Last name
- Sami Zayn, the ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Rami Sebei
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zayn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.