Zdeněk Nehoda in 2012
|Date of birth||9 May 1952|
|Place of birth||Hulín, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|1983||SV Darmstadt 98||32||(14)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Zdeněk Nehoda (born 9 May 1952 in Hulín) is a Czech football forward. He played for Czechoslovakia, for which he played 91 matches and scored 31 goals as a tricky right-winger.He was a participant in the 1982 FIFA World Cup. He won a gold medal in the UEFA Euro 1976 and a bronze medal in the UEFA Euro 1980. He is currently an agent, representing a whole number of Czech and foreign players.
- Czechoslovak First League Winner: 1977, 1979, 1982
- Czechoslovak Cup Winner: 1970, 1981, 1983
- UEFA Euro Winner: 1976
- Czechoslovak Footballer of the Year Winner: 1978, 1979
- Mamrud, Roberto (21 February 2004). "Zdeněk Nehoda - International Appearances". RSSSF. Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- Zdeněk Nehoda international stats at the Football Association of the Czech Republic website (Czech)
- Czech Footballer of the Year
- 4th Highest International Goals
- 15th in European Footballer of the Year
- 9th in European Footballer of the Year
- 27th in European Footballer of the Year
- World Cup The All-time World Cup Team
|This biographical article related to association football in the Czech Republic, about a forward, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|