From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Name day||April 17 (Bulgaria)|
- Zdravko-Ćiro Kovačić, a Croat water polo player who competed for Yugoslavia
- Zdravko Čolić, a Bosnian singer popular across the entire area of former Yugoslavia.
- Zdravko Ježić, a Croat water polo player who competed for Yugoslavia in the 1952 Summer Olympics
- Zdravko Kuzmanović, a Swiss-born Serbian footballer who plays as a midfielder for FC Internazionale in the German Bundesliga
- Zdravko Lazarov, a Bulgarian football player, currently playing for Lokomotiv Plovdiv
- Zdravko Radulović, a retired Montenegrin-born Croatian basketball player
- Zdravko Rajkov, a Serbian football player and later a football manager
- Zdravko Šotra, a Bosnian Serb film director and screenwriter.
- Zdravko Zdravkov, a former Bulgarian football goalkeeper