From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zealot (from Greek ζηλωτής - zelotes, "emulator, zealous admirer or follower") may refer to:
|Look up zealot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Zealotry, a movement in 1st century CE Judaism.
- Zealotry (Rock Band), a Swedish psychedelic industrial rock band.
- Zealot (Judaism), Jewish zealotry in the scriptures.
- Simon the Zealot, one of the apostles of Jesus Christ
- Zealots of Thessalonica, a radical party in the mid-14th century Byzantine Empire.
- Zealots of Piety, in 17th Century Russia
- Zealot (Marvel Comics) a villain in the Marvel Comics universe.
- Zealot (Wildstorm), a Wildstorm Comics character.
- Zealots, non-player characters in Resident Evil 4.
- Zealous Records, a record label.
- "Zealots" is a song on Fugees' album The Score
- Z-Lot, a non-player-character in the game Tron 2.0.
- Zealot, a Protoss foot soldier unit in the video game StarCraft.
- Zealot, a high Covenant Sangheili rank in Halo game series.
- Zealot, a free True Type Font.
- Zealot, a character in the Japanese video game Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi.
- Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth, a book by Reza Aslan
- Someone who feels strongly passionate about something.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.