From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zebedee may also refer to:
- Zebedee Armstrong (October 11, 1911 – 1993), an American outsider artist
- Zebedee E. Cliff (born 1864), an American architect, builder, and politician
- Zebedee Coltrin (7 September 1804 – 21 July 1887), a Mormon pioneer
- Zebedee Jones (b. March 12, 1970), an English painter
- Zebedee Soanes (b. 1976), a continuity announcer on BBC Radio 4
Popular culture 
- Zebedee, a character in the BBC children's programme The Magic Roundabout
- Zebedee Tring, a past character in the BBC radio series The Archers
- a character from the children's television series TUGS, see List of recurring TUGS characters#Zebedee
- Zeberdee, a character in the movie The Football Factory
- New Zebedee, a fictional town which appears in children's works by John Bellairs and Brad Strickland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.