Zebennus (Bishop of Eleutheropolis)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Little is known about his early life, career or episcopacy in Eleutheropolis, however, he is credited that during his episcopacy he had a dream revealing the burial place of Micah and Habbakuk.
- Sozomen, Historia Ecclesiastica VII, 29.
- The (place) of Saint Micah.
- William George Smith, John Mee Fuller, Encyclopaedic dictionary of the Bible, Concept Publishing Company page 346.
- Eusebius, Martyrs in Palestine, ch.9-19
- The Mountain of Judah and the Shephelah (south)
- Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History 365
|This article about a saint is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|