From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zakaria, Zachariah, Zacharia, St. Zacharias and various other spellings of the name redirect here.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zechariah.|
Zechariah or its many variant forms and spellings may refer to:
- Zechariah (given name), a given name (and list of people with the name)
- Zacharias (surname), a surname (and list of people with the name)
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Zachary, a given name (and list of people with the name)
- Zechariah ben Jehoiada, martyred son of the High Priest in the times of Ahaziah and Joash
- Zechariah of Israel, king of Israel and son of Jeroboam
- Zechariah (Hebrew prophet), a prophet of the kingdom of Judah
- Zechariah (priest), the father of John the Baptist
- Zacarias (Os Trapalhões), stage name of Brazilian comedian Mauro Faccio Gonçalves
- Zachariah Selwyn or Zachariah, American singer-songwriter, actor, and writer
- a ring name of Mexican professional wrestler Mini Máximo
- Zacharia, Kentucky
- Zachariah, Kentucky
- Zacarias, São Paulo, a municipality in Brazil
- Zacharia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a town
- Zekharia, a moshav in Israel
- Zachariah (film), a 1971 film starring John Rubinstein
- Zachariah (Supernatural), an angel on the American TV series Supernatural
- Sdot Micha Airbase or Zekharia Airbase, an airbase near Zekharia
- Zachary (disambiguation)
- Z for Zachariah, a 1975 children's novel by Robert C. O'Brien
- Saint-Zacharie, Quebec, a municipality in Canada
- Az-Zakariyya, Arab village in Palestine/Israel
- Zechariah (biblical)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.