|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)|
|Launched||September 23, 2010|
|Owned by||Zee Network|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Broadcast area||Indian subcontinent|
|Formerly called||Zee Sports|
|Sister channel(s)||TEN Sports
|Dish TV||Channel 650|
|BIG TV||Channel 510|
|Airtel Digital TV||Channel 234|
|Tata Sky||Channel 417|
|Videocon d2h||Channel 413|
|MediaNet (Maldives)||Channel 309|
|Island TV (Maldives)||Channel 12|
TEN Action (formerly known as Zee Sports and then TEN Action+) is a 24-hour sports channel in South Asia. The channel is owned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises of Taj Television India which is part of the Essel Group. Ten Action is the third channel launched by the network after TEN Sports and TEN Cricket.
In September 2010, Zee Sports was renamed to Ten Action+. The channel exclusively broadcast UEFA Champions League, Europa League, Scottish Premier League, Serie A and the Spanish La Liga to South Asia, though La Liga was reverted to ESPN-Star from the 2012-13 season onwards. It also has rights to broadcast the League Cup, the Championship and the Dutch League Eredivisie in India. It also had the right to broadcast the 2010 Asian Games.
TEN Action's promo is the song "Let Me Hear You Scream" by Ozzy Osbourne. It features the show called C2K (Countdown to Kickoff) before every "live' match. It is hosted by Joe Morrison with John Burridge (known as "Budgie") and Carlton Palmer. It also has shows for the La Liga and Serie A named La Liga show and Serie A show in which they talk about the matches of the coming week or past week. They also discuss about players, stadiums or clubs.
Ten Action broadcasts Blackburn TV, Barca TV, Chelsea TV, City TV, AC Milan TV and FCB TV.FCB TV is shown every Wednesday evening. While Chelsea TV and City TV are shown a few days after a match played by that team.
- Portuguese league
- United Kingdom
- United States
- UEFA Champions League (till 2015)
- UEFA Europa League (till 2015)
- UEFA Super Cup (till 2015)
- FIFA Club World Cup
- SAFF Cup
- Audi Football
- Barca TV
- Man City TV
- Sports Week
- ZEE Sports to be rebranded to TEN Action
- "Taj television introduces new football channel". IBN Live. Retrieved 2010-09-28.
- http://in.rapidtvnews.com/topics/general-news/2268-ten-sports-brings-brazilian-football-to-south-asia TEN Sports brings Brazilian football to South Asia
- http://www.zeetelevision.com/media-relations/press-release/ten-network-acquires-french-football-league-rights-till-2014-15.html TEN Network acquires French Football League rights till 2014-15
- http://in.rapidtvnews.com/topics/general-news/2262-ten-network-acquires-football-league-and-league-cup-broadcasting-rights TEN Sports acquires Football League and League Cup Broadcasting rights