Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (June 2010)|
|Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp|
Logo of Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp
|Developer(s)||Zeebo Interactive Studios|
|Release date(s)||BRA June 2, 2010
Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp is a football (soccer) video game developed by Zeebo Interactive Studios in Brazil and released exclusively for the Zeebo system. The game was introduced in Brazil and Mexico in June, 2010. 
The game is a collection of football-related mini-games, consisting of Juggle, Dribble, Free Kick and Goal Scoring. Zeebo F.C. Foot Club is the first game in the Zeebo Football Club (F.C.) series and the first to use the Zeeboids application, allowing players to create custom avatars and participate in online rankings. Zeeboids was launched alongside Foot Camp in Brazil and Mexico in June, 2010.
Each of the four mini-games in Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp emphasizes a particular football skill: juggling (keeping the ball in the air as long as possible using feet, knees and head), dribbling (using footwork to evade defenders), free kicks (beating the goalkeeper with direct free kicks) and scoring (working with teammates to score goals). Players receive a score in each of the four mini-games, plus a combined score for overall performance. Up to eight players can play and compete in turn.
The game also includes 20 challenges, 12 of which can be used to unlock special uniforms, while others allow users to access extra content in the game Zeebo F.C. Super League, a forthcoming Zeebo football title to be released in the second half of 2010.
Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp includes basic character customization capabilities. More advanced character customization is provided by the Zeeboids application, which allows users to create full-fledged avatars for Football Club games. Zeeboids has 24 options for customizing the look of the characters and 12 different uniforms. It keeps track of and rewards avatar accomplishments, allows players to upload scores and take part in online rankings and use their avatars on each other's Zeebo systems.
Online Tournament in Brazil
From June 11, 2010, concurrent with the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Zeebo Brazil held an online "Foot Camp tournament." The top scorers in each of the four mini-games, as well as those with the best overall combined scores, were awarded free Z-Credits.
- "Lanzan nuevo juego con Zeebo inspirado en el Mundial". Terra Mexico.
- "Coming Soon: New Soccer Games and Avatar System". Zeebo Inc. Announcement.
- "Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp: Four Games in One". Zeebo Inc. Announcement.
- "Zeebo Inc. Launches Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp Game and Zeeboids Avatar Application". Newswire.
- "Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp and Zeeboids". Zeebo Inc. Announcement.
- "Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp Tournament Results". Zeebo Inc. Announcement.
- Official Brazilian Website (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Official Mexican Website (Spanish)
- Official Zeebo Inc. Blog Posts on Zeebo F.C. Foot Camp (English)