From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zeiss or Zeiß may refer to:
- Carl Zeiss (1816-1888), German optician and entrepreneur
- Emil Zeiß (1833-1910), German Protestant minister and painter
- Carl Zeiss AG, German manufacturer of optics, industrial measurements and medical devices founded by Carl Zeiss
- Carl Zeiss Foundation, holding company for several Zeiss companies
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, a Zeiss subsidiary
- Carl Zeiss SMT, a Zeiss subsidiary
- Schott AG, a Zeiss subsidiary
Institutions and organizations
- Carl-Zeiss-Gymnasium Jena a School in Jena, Germany.
- FC Carl Zeiss Jena, football club founded in 1903 by workers at Carl Zeiss optics company
- Zeiss formula, a formula for depth of field calculations.
- Zeiss projector, a line of planetarium projectors manufactured by one of the Zeiss companies
- Zeiss Planar, a photographic lens patented by the Zeiss company in 1896
- Zeiss Sonnar, a photographic lens patented by the Zeiss company in 1924
- Zeiss Tessar, a photographic lens patented by the Zeiss company in 1902
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.