From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zek may refer to:
- Zek (inmate), a Russian slang term for a prison or forced labor camp inmate
- Grand Nagus Zek, a Star Trek character.
- ZekTheHunter: A non famous bronze player.
- Achmet Zek, a character from Tarzan the Tiger movie serial
- "Zentralstelle zur Erforschung der Kriegschuldfrage", Centre for the Study of the Causes of the War
- "Zentralstelle für Kreditinformation", a Swiss credit information center.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.