From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zelda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zelda most commonly refers to:
- Zelda (given name), a name for girls
- Zelda (character), a character from The Legend of Zelda game series, or
- The Legend of Zelda, an action-adventure video game series.
It may also refer to:
- Zelda (band), an all-girl Japanese rock band in the 1980s and 1990s
- Zelda (Game & Watch), the title of the penultimate Game & Watch release
- Zelda (film), a 1993 television movie
- Zelda Spellman; a main character, elder sister to Hilda and maternal aunt to Sabrina Spellman in Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch and earlier versions.
- Zelda (poet), Israeli poet Zelda Schneersohn Mishkovsky (1914–1984)
- Sean N. Zelda, musician who founded the band We Came as Romans
- Typhoon Zelda (disambiguation), two tropical cyclones
- Zelda (turkey), the wild turkey resident in Battery Park, Manhattan
- Zelda (זלדה), Israel Defense Forces soldiers' nickname for the M113 Armored Personnel Carrier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zelda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.