From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zelda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zelda is a feminine given name and may also be a surname.
Zelda may also refer to:
- The Legend of Zelda, a video game series and media franchise from Nintendo
- Zelda navbar, a comprehensive list of "Zelda" games
- Zelda (film), a 1993 television movie
- "Beautiful Zelda", a song on 1968 album The Doughnut in Granny's Greenhouse
- Zelda, chief villain in the Gerry Anderson television series Terrahawks
- The Legend of Zelda (TV series), an American cartoon series loosely based on the first and second The Legend of Zelda video games
- The Legend of Zelda (Comics), comics based on the video games
- Zelda Spellman, a main character in Sabrina, the Teenage Witch and in Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch
- Zelda Gilroy, a character from the sitcom The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis
- Zelda; an evil sorceress from The Swan Princess III: The Mystery of the Enchanted Treasure.
- Zelda (poet), an Israeli poet
- Zelda Fitzgerald, American writer, feminist, and fashion icon
- Sean N. Zelda, a musician who founded the band We Came as Romans
- Zelda (band), an all-girl Japanese rock band in the 1980s and 1990s
- Zelda Williams, an American actress and daughter of Robin Williams
- Zelda (turkey), the wild turkey resident in Battery Park, Manhattan
- Zelda (זלדה), Israel Defense Forces soldiers' nickname for the M113 Armored Personnel Carrier; see Variants of the M113 armored personnel carrier#Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.