From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zelda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zelda is a feminine given name and may also be a surname.
Zelda may also refer to:
- Zelda (band), an all-girl Japanese rock band in the 1980s and 1990s
- Zelda (Game & Watch), the title of the penultimate Game & Watch release
- Zelda (film), a 1993 television movie
- Zelda (given name), including lists of people and fictional characters
- Zelda (poet), Israeli poet Zelda Schneersohn Mishkovsky (1914-1984)
- Sean N. Zelda, musician who founded the band We Came as Romans
- Typhoon Zelda, two tropical cyclones
- Zelda (turkey), the wild turkey resident in Battery Park, Manhattan
- Zelda (זלדה), Israel Defense Forces soldiers' nickname for the M113 Armored Personnel Carrier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.