Zelda Williams in November 2011
|Born||Zelda Rae Williams
July 31, 1989
New York City, New York, U.S.
Williams was born in New York City to Robin Williams and his second wife, Marsha Garces Williams. Robin Williams stated that he named her after Princess Zelda of The Legend of Zelda video game series. Her mother is of Filipino and Finnish descent.
The elder of Robin Williams's children by his second wife, Zelda has an older half-brother, Zachary Pym Williams, and a younger brother, Cody Alan Williams.
Williams has been quoted as saying she has played "every single sport on the face of the planet."[page needed] She regularly visits an indoor climbing gym in San Francisco. Williams is a dedicated video game player and Halo 3 fan. She has stated that Wikipedia and Notcot.org are websites she visits frequently. In June 2011, both Zelda and Robin were featured in a television commercial for the Nintendo 3DS game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. Furthermore on October 25, 2011, she was the special guest host at the London Zelda Symphony Concert at the Hammersmith Apollo, marking the 25th anniversary of the Zelda Series. On November 17, 2011, subscribers to Nintendo emails received an email of her and her father playing the new game The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Wii console. She appears in an interview with Nintendo representatives in which she says that one of her favorite things to do in her free time is play Super Smash Bros. Melee with her friends, always playing as the character Sheik. She has stated that The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is her favorite game and voices support of its release on the 3DS by supporting Operation Moonfall. She appears in the Wynter Gordon music video for "Buy My Love" and has a cameo in the Cobra Starship music video "You Make Me Feel", alongside her father.
|1994||In Search of Dr. Seuss||Daughter||TV film|
|1995||Nine Months||Little Girl #3 in Ballet Class|
|2004||House of D||Melissa|
|2008||Were the World Mine||Frankie|
|2009||Don't Look Up||Matya|
|2010||See You on the Other Side||Zoey Meola||Short film|
|2010||Jezuz Loves Chaztity||Chaztity||Short film|
|2011||Stupid Questions||Lucy||Short film|
|2012||Beer Tale, AA Beer Tale||Kelly|
|2012||Checked Out||Marissa||Episodes: "1.1", "1.2", "1.3", "1.4"|
|2013||Teen Wolf||Caitlin||2 Episodes|
|2014||The Legend of Korra||Kuvira (voice)||Book Three, Episodes: 8, 12;|
- "#tbt and Happy Birthday to Ms. Zelda Rae Williams! Quarter of a century old today but always my...". Twitter. July 31, 2014.
- Vrajlal, Alicia (August 11, 2014). "Robin Williams' daughter Zelda dedicated birthday message to her father and Aussie Home And Away star boyfriend Jackson Heywood just weeks before actor's death". Daily Mail. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- Monde, Chiderah. "Robin Williams dead at 63: Actor’s daughter Zelda Williams posts heartfelt tribute: 'Only you will have the stars that can laugh'". New York Daily News. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- "Zelda Rae Williams, Cody Alan Williams, Zachary Pym Williams: Who Are Robin Williams’ Kids?". The Epoch Times. Retrieved August 11, 2014.[unreliable source?]
- "Zelda Rae Williams Biography". entertainment.oneindia.in.
- "Generation Next: Look Who's Stepping Out of Hollywood's Spectacular Gene Pool". People 67 (18) (New York City: Time Inc.). May 7, 2007. p. 164. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- "Robin Williams, daughter Zelda star in "The Legend of Zelda" ad (Video)". Archived from the original on February 3, 2012.
- "Profile: Robin Williams, actor and comedian". Edinburgh: Johnston Publishing Ltd. September 25, 2010.
- Rosenberg, Jared (June 15, 2011). "Ocarina of Time 3D Commercial Stars Robin Williams". Nintendo World Report (Nintendo World Report LLC). Retrieved 2014-08-11. Sourced from "What Links a Hollywood Legend and his daughter to one of the greatest video game franchises of all time?" (Press release). June 15, 2011. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "Robin Williams named his daughter after Princess Zelda". Destructoid. Retrieved February 17, 2012.
- "How Robin Williams remained close to Pinoy family even after divorce with Fil-Am wife". GMA News Online. August 12, 2014.
- Giles, Jeff (August 11, 2014). "Robin Williams: Fears of a Clown". The Rolling Stones.
- Teen Vogue, Young Hollywood Issue interview by Chris Henry[page needed]
- Whitney, Christine. Robin Williams' Daughter Zelda Is Cooler Than Her Dad. Published July 7, 2008.
- Ocarina of Time 3D – Robin Williams Commercial. June 15, 2011. Retrieved November 17, 2011.
- "Twitter post". Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "You Make Me Feel... by Cobra Starship Songfacts". Songfacts. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zelda Williams.|