Hyper Battle Game: Zen Nihon GT Senshuken
|Hyper Battle Game: Zen Nihon GT Senshuken|
|Genre(s)||Gran Turismo racing|
Hyper Battle Game: Zen Nihon GT Senshuken (全日本GT選手権?) is a 1995 racing video game developed by C.P. Brain for the Super Famicom. It is the first in Kaneko's series of Zen Nihon GT Senshuken-licensed games, that are similar to Visco Corporation's Drift Out series as well as Kaneko's own 1000 Miglia series.
The game is arcade-style, using a particular isometric view that was previously seen in the 1994 arcade game, Drift Out '94. Races and drivers are loosely based on the 1995 JGTC season.
There are numerous JGTC-based games that were developed throughout the '90s; Kaneko had their own series. It could be said that these are successors to Kaneko's earlier 1000 Miglia arcade games, sharing greatly similar gameplay.
- 1000 Miglia: Great 1000miles Rally (1994, Arcade)
- Mille Miglia 2: Great 1000miles Rally (1995, Arcade)
- Hyper Battle Game: Zen Nihon GT Senshuken (1995, Super Famicom)
- GT Kai: All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship (1996, PlayStation)
- GT Max Rev.: All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship (1997, PlayStation)
While the first GT game is confirmed to be developed by C.P. Brain, only Kaneko is known to have anything to do with 1000 Miglia and the PlayStation GT entries.
|This racing game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|