Zenata – Messali El Hadj Airport
|Zenata – Messali El Hadj Airport|
|IATA: TLM – ICAO: DAON
|Elevation AMSL||248 m / 814 ft|
|Sources: Algerian AIP, DAFIF Landings.com|
Zenata – Messali El Hadj Airport (IATA: TLM, ICAO: DAON) is a public airport located 11.87 nautical miles (21.98 km; 13.66 mi) southwest of Tlemcen, the capital of the Tlemcen province (wilaya) in Algeria. It is also known as Leïla Sebbar Airport.
Airlines and destinations
|Aigle Azur||Marseille, Paris-Orly
Seasonal: Lille, Lyon,
|Air Algérie||Algiers, Marseille, Paris-Orly|
|Turkish Airlines||Istanbul-Atatürk (begins 31 July 2014)|
- AIP and Chart from Service d'Information Aéronautique – Algerie (French)
- Airport information for DAON from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for TLM at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "DAON @ aerobaticsweb.org". Landings.com. Retrieved 31 July 2013.
- "Turkish Airlines Adds 4 New Destinations in Algeria from May 2014". Airline Route. 28 February 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- Etablissement de Gestion de Services Aéroportuaires d’Alger (EGSA-Alger)
- Current weather for DAON at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for TLM at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Algeria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|