||This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2008)
Zengcheng is a County-level city in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
It is known for the production of blue jeans. In June 2011 it was the scene of a riot of migrant workers.
Administrative divisions 
Zengcheng's mild climate, fertile land, good weather, the annual average temperature of 22.2 degrees, with an average annual rainfall of1869MM, suitable for tropical, Subtropical Crop Growth, is the township of the famous lychee, land of plenty. In the green mountains and rivers, the beautiful scenery.
Universities and colleges 
- Holley College of Guangdong University of Technology
- Guangzhou University Matsuda College
- Zengcheng Institute of South China Normal University
- Guangzhou Kangda Vocational Technical College
- ^ Beijing worries as sense of injustice deepens, Financial Times
External links 
Coordinates: 23°17′17″N 113°49′41″E / 23.28806°N 113.82806°E