From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zeni may refer to:
|Look up 銭 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Zeni, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- The fictional policeman Zenigata Heiji
- The fictional money used in Capcom's games, most notably the Breath of Fire series
- The fictional money used in the Dragon Ball series.
- The fictional money used in the Hunter × Hunter series.
- The fictional currency used in Final Fantasy XI to purchase items that cause certain monsters to spawn when used in the right place.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.