From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zenrin-ji (禅林寺) is the name of a number of Japanese Buddhist temples.
- Eikan-dō Zenrin-ji, in Sakyō-ku, Kyoto.
- Zenrin-ji (Ichinomiya), Ōbaku Zen temple in Ichinomiya, Aichi Prefecture.
- Zenrin-ji (Fukui), a Sōtō temple in Fukui, Fukui Prefecture.
- Zenrin-ji (Gifu), in Gifu, Gifu Prefecture.
- Zenrin-ji (Nagasaki), a Rinzai temple in Nagasaki.
- Zenrin-ji (Kunisaki), in Kunisaki, Ōita Prefecture
- Zenrin-ji (Mitaka), in Mitaka, Tokyo where graves of Mori Ōgai and Osamu Dazai situated.
- Zenrin-ji (Hamura), a Rinzai temple in Hamura, Tokyo.
- Zenrin-ji (Kainan), a Shingon temple in Kainan, Wakayama Prefecture
- Zenrin-ji (Taiwan), a Rinzai temple in Chiayi County, Taiwan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.