Your transformation partner
|Public company (BSE: 504067; NSE: ZENSARTECH)|
|Traded as||BSE: 504067|
Business Process Management
Business Application Services
Testing and Assurance
Customer Relationship Management
Digital Enterprise Services
|Revenue||23.15 billion (US$370 million) (2014)|
Number of employees
Zensar Technologies is an information technology services and infrastructure services provider with headquarters in Pune, India.
Zensar has operations and a customer base spanning across 22 global locations.
The Company was originally incorporated on 25 April 1952 under the name of Hollerith (India) (Private) Limited. The name of the Company was changed to International Computers and Tabulators (India) Private Limited with effect from 1 October 1959. The Name of the Company was further changed to International Computers (India) Limited with effect from 9 July 1968 and finally the name of the Company was changed to Zensar Technologies Limited on 14 February 2000.
On 16 August 2001 Zensar Technologies Limited merged with Fujitsu ICIM Limited to form the new company, Zensar Technologies Limited.
On 31 December 2010 Zensar Technologies acquired US-based infrastructure management company PSI Holding, which operates under the name Akibia.
Zensar has its headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra with five "delivery centres": three locations in India and two in the UK and US. Zensar has a number of on-site offices in the US, UK, Sweden, Finland, Germany, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
Acquisitions and joint ventures
- Acquired ThoughDigital for US$24.9 million in 2007
- Joint venture with a Tokyo Based EZA to form Zensar Advanced Technologies
- Acquired Hyderabad based OBT global in 2005
- Acquired Akibia Inc. worth $100 Million
- [http://www.zensar.com/media/system/pdf/Investors/FinancialReports/Zensar%20Annual%20Report%202014.pdf scripcode=504067 "Annual Report 2014"] (PDF). Zensar.com. Retrieved 2014.
- "Zensar Acquires Professional Access". Bloomberg TV India.
- "Zensar Technologies acquires Professional Access". Business Standard.
- "Zensar's Global Footprint".
- "Zensar Acquires Thoughtdigital".
- "Zensar in JV to take over Tokyo software co biz". The Times of India.
- "Director's report on Zensar Advanced technologies".
- "Zensar Acquires OBT Global".
- "Zensar Technologies acquires Akibia Inc.". added acquisition. Retrieved 24 November 2010.